Patience Umazi Tsimba
Chief Officer - Trade, Industrialization, Cooperative Development, Tourism And Wildlife
- The administration of the department as provided under section 45 of the County Government Act.
- Oversee management of Finances, preparation and submission of the Budget estimates, Annual plans and Programs.
- Formulation and implementation of policies and plans.
- Development and implementation of strategic sector development plans, performance contracting and appraisal.
- Formulation and Implementation of County programs to conform to Vision 2030 goals.
- Promotion of National values and principles of Governance as outlined in Article 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Masters in Business Administration - ONGOING AT UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI
- Bachelor of Education - BUSINESS STUDIES & ECONOMICS - EGERTON UNIVERSITY
- CPA - PART I
- BRANCH MANAGER - 2011-2013- KENYA INDUSTRIAL ESTATES LTD (STATE PARASTATAL)
- CREDIT OFFICER - 2007 - 2011 - KENYA INDUSTRIAL ESTATES LTD (STATE CORPORATION)
- ADMINISTRATOR - DSW/LVCT - 2006-2007 (NGO)
CORPORATE EMAIL ADDRESSCollege of Biological and Physical Sciences School of Biological Sciences