Dr.James Kapanya Nguzo
Chief Officer - Lands,Energy,Housing,Physical Planning and Urban Development
- Response to the CECM on Lands,Energy,Housing,Physical Planning and Urban Development.
- Overall administrator of Lands,Energy,Housing,Physical Planning and Urban Development
- Oversee the development and implementation of departmental policies
- Develop and implement effective programs geared towards attaining the county Governments mission and vision.
- Accounting and authorized officer of the department
- Any other duty assigned by the CECM
AGE: 43 years
- PHD (JKUAT)
- M.A(Communication studies) (University of Nairobi)
- Post graduate Diploma in mass Communication from Kenyatta University
- B.A (Hons.) from Kenyatta University.
- Holder of several certificates in management from the KenyaSchool of Government.
Until his appointment, he was Chief Land Adjudication &Settlement Officer with the Ministry of Land, Housing & Urban Developmentin Kwale County and District Land Adjudication and Settlement Officer in Kinango District.
He has an experience on land issues of over 14 years having begun his career in the civil services in Malindi, Kilifi County.
In 2005, he was appointed and gazetted by then Minister for Lands & Housing to hear land disputes in various adjudications sections in Eastern and coast provinces.
An associate member of public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK).
CORPORATE EMAIL ADDRESS
College of Biological and Physical Sciences School of Biological Sciences